Proven in more clinical studies than any other single-injection hyaluronic acid knee therapy, DUROLANE has been shown to be safe and effective.
During the DUROLANE pivotal trial:13
- No serious adverse events were considered related to DUROLANE treatment.13
- The most common adverse events were arthralgia (8.6%), injection site pain (2.3%), and joint swelling (1.7%).13
DUROLANE is safe for repeated courses of therapy. Repeat administration of a course of DUROLANE therapy does not increase the incidence of adverse events.11,13
Choose DUROLANE for Longer-lasting Results
- Total joint residence time of approximately 150 days based on a half-life of 30 days.48
- A half-life of 30 days (approximately 4 weeks) in the knee joint in a single-injection treatment regimen35
- The longest reported half-life of any HA32-35
‡The clinical relevance of this information has not been determined.